- At least 3 months of age and 3 pounds
- If your animal is older than 5 years old, preoperative blood work is mandatory ($40.00)
- We do not preform surgeries on animals over 8 years of age
- Must arrive in a carrier or on a leash
- Vaccines: You can get vaccines on the day of the surgery, but some vaccines take up to two weeks to be effective. We don’t require vaccines before surgery, we highly recommend that your pet be up to date on all vaccines before surgery! They are available at an additional fee at the time of your pets spay or neuter.
Food & Water:
- No food after 10 p.m. the night before surgery to avoid any vomiting after anesthesia has been administered
- Water should be available until the animal is brought in for surgery.
Check – In:
- Arrival & check-in time is at 7:30a.m. If you arrive late (past 7:30am) your animal may not be sterilized and you may be asked to reschedule your appointment for another date
- The Veterinarian will perform a pre-surgical exam on every animal before they are spayed or neutered